JellyPages.com

Friday, June 5, 2015

Catch Up

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Are these little houses not the cutest things ever? I am in love with them & I think I need to move into one of them right now this very minute!

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

It was early one morning & I had not had a good past few days so I decided I needed to sit outside & have a glass of yummy liquor! I may have had 1 more after this one though.. Ha I needed it!

Displaying IMG_0566.JPG

Got a mani & pedi which I loved! I took a photo of my mani but not my pedi.. My pedi color is the blue that is on my accent nail :)

Displaying IMG_0612.JPG

Displaying IMG_0613.JPG

Yes those are 2 photos that are the same just in different colors arrangements! I was playing around with my photo & ended up loving them both so I kept both hehe..

Displaying IMG_0622.JPG

Had lunch with Beth... Loved our girl time together & for the first time ever in person I seen this girl in a dress! It had to be recorded hehe..

Displaying IMG_0640.JPG

All smiles from me..

post signature

No comments: