JellyPages.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Longest Ride

Displaying IMG_5316.JPG

I bought my ticket online as you can see! I cannot wait to see this movie.. If you know me at all you know that Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author! I own all his books with one being signed by him, plus I own all his movies on DVD... I could watch them a thousand times over & never get tired or bored of watching them :)

The movie turned out to be amazing & then some! It without a doubt made me do a happy dance to finally see it put into a movie where characters became real & not just me having to imagine them & I must say that the real characters made the ones I dreamed up look puney! I without a doubt cried during this movie but you better bet I also smiled a ton as well.. I cannot wait to own this on DVD!

post signature

No comments: