JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Furious 7: Where Tears Were Shed & Smiles Happened Both At The Same Time

Displaying IMG_5313.JPG

It was such a pretty day outside! In the 80's which was amazing if you ask me... How did I celebrate this weather I drove around with my windows down & music turned up :)

Displaying IMG_5309.JPG

I had been looking forward to seeing this movie for months! You better believe I was happy to finally see it even though I knew I would bawl my eyes out.. I went prepared hello waterproof mascara!

The movie was amazing! Hands down it has been my favorite one by far out of them all & I cannot wait to own it on dvd.. The ending was wonderful the tribute to Paul aka Bryan was so dang sweet that I couldn't help but to smile & cry at the exact same time.. If you have seen it then I am sure you know exactly what I mean! PS: if you have not seen it yet then you should especially if you loved all the other movies from Fast & Furious :)

post signature

No comments: