JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Be Mine Valentine...

Displaying IMG_4916.JPG

My valentine workout gear... Hello red & pink! So appropriate right? True valentine colors.. I had a great workout however, once finished I was in a bit of a rush & after my shower, changing clothes, & getting dolled up I did a blogger fail & forget to take a pic of my valentine outfit for when I went out to dinner :(

Displaying IMG_4919.JPG

Speaking of dinner, look at my yummy dessert... I ate every last bite of it don't worry! 

Displaying IMG_4918.JPG

My cousin Lindsey posted this of Josie girl & I could not get over how cute she looked so of course me being one of her big cousins I had to share... Look at how cute & adorable she looks! She was without a doubt Valentine's ready..

post signature

No comments: