JellyPages.com

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Snow Storm Coming?

It was super duper cold outside this morning. I was not thrilled at all to be getting out of my warm cozy bed to change into gym clothes little long getting into my cold car to head to the gym!

Displaying IMG_4928.JPG

After I got home from the gym I showered then got ready to go meet mother & daddy to have some lunch but for them it was dinner.. They eat dinner way too dang early!

Displaying IMG_4929.JPG

Lookie at my lunch! Did yours look that good?

Displaying IMG_4927.JPG

After eating with them I needed to run to the store to pick up some water, eye liner, & lucky charms! I was curious to see how crazy people had went & as you see above they went pretty crazy... Good thing I didn't need any bread because if I had of needed some I think its safe to say I would have been out of luck sadly!

Hopefully we wont get any snow fingers crossed... Maybe it will just bypass us :)

post signature

No comments: