JellyPages.com

Friday, February 28, 2014

Sweet Letters


Ladies:
Remember how the other day I wrote about how I was doing my first hosting party on Facebook for Origami Owl?If you ladies would like to order anything please go to this website: Origami Owl. That will take you straight to my ordering website thanks ladies...

Aunt Joyce:
I am excited to see you this Sunday! Cannot wait to see our movie as well as eat.. I love getting to play catch up with you..

Weather:
Please warm up! I hate that you have started being cold again! I just cannot take it.. I miss Summer & Fall something awful...

Nesting:
You know how most whom are prego nest? Well I feel like I have been nesting but the thing is I am not prego! I have been cleaning anything & everything way so more then normal.. I guess I have just been in that mood set for some odd reason!

post signature

No comments: