JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

So What


Linkin up with sweet Shannon

So what that I miss Harry Potter world.. I wanna go back to Florida right now! Who is with me? However If I am being honest though I think I miss it all Disney alone is just the most magical place on earth! 

So what that I miss butter beer? It was so good when I had it in Harry Potter world.. Its made out of Butterscotch & Shortbread Cookies! Weird combination? Perhaps but it works well together!

So what that I might even miss the Pumpkin Juice from Harry Potter world? I mean do not get me wrong it was no where near as good as Butter Beer but it was good in its own kind of way!


So what that I am missing the warm weather? I want sunny & 75 degree weather something awful.. Don't you?

post signature

No comments: