JellyPages.com

Friday, October 25, 2013

Sweet Letters


Dear 7 days off, I am so excited to have you off! I hope that you go by slowly. After my 6 days of working I am plum wore out needless to say... 

Dear Nashville, I will be seeing you tomorrow night for some fun downtown! I hope you live up to the fun per normal. However this time its not going to be bar hopping downtown instead its going to be haunted houses & such! I am ready for you so I hope you are ready for me...

Dear haunted houses & haunted woods, I hope you are super duper scary! I need you too be anyway. Please make my skin shiver & crawl.. 

Dear actors, please bring your "A" game to the haunted houses & haunted woods! I love knowing that I am gonna be scared nothing better if you ask me hello screams however please do not come around me if you are a clown with jagged teeth or a man with a chainsaw! I do not do so well with you two actors you truly do scare the hell out of me no lie.. I without a doubt will run for my life & scream bloody murder... 

Dear weather, I hate you so very much! I think you skipped over Fall & went straight into Winter. It has been so dang cold outside morning & night here lately. I do not like this one little bit just so you know! Please bring Fall back first.. 

Dear Ava, sweet niece I cannot believe that you are now 2 months old goodness how time has flown by! It seems like just yesterday that you were being born! You in turn have changed so very much its crazy how your little face has changed as well as your hair color! Please slow down just a tad bit this auntie is not ready to see you grow so darn fast...

Dear Sara, I love that during my time off this week one day I will be seeing you & sweet Ava! I miss you both so very much. I hate that we live 1 hour & 15 minutes apart now,  & what is even worse is knowing that in two years it will be even farther then that sadly. Thank goodness for face time on our phones..

Dear fruit tea, I have been loving you so much here lately! You seem to be the only thing I have been wanting at all. I just cannot get enough of your sweet goodness... 

post signature

No comments: