JellyPages.com

Thursday, September 12, 2013

City Of Bones & More

Since I can remember I was going to the movie theater always watching the newest movies that would come out. There is just something I love about theater seats, big huge screens & of course the surround sound system..

I went to the theater & seen the preview for a movie called City Of Bones.. I told myself that I needed to come back to see it because I loved the previews for it.. Now little did I know that it was a book series plus more movies was to be made! I got all giddy to say the least.. I then went & purchased all 5 books & am currently waiting on the 6th one to release in May of 2014 plus on a even better note the 2nd book movie is to release in 2014 as well which is called City Of Ashes!

So far the books have been amazing & just as good as the movie! I loved the roles that each character has played & I love even more whom the characters were for each role! It has fit perfectly... This is the first time ever for me that I have seen a movie before reading the books & I must say I enjoy it so much more because I can relate & remember each character so much better so it makes it ten times better to read!


City of Bones

City of Ashes

City of Glass

City of Fallen Angels

City of Lost Souls

City of Heavenly Fire
Coming May 27, 2014


post signature

No comments: