JellyPages.com

Friday, August 23, 2013

Sweet Letters


Dear Ava:
You have finally arrived & I could not be more happier! You are perfect my sweet baby niece :) You weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz & 20 inches...I know you biologically are not my real niece but your mamma is one of my best friends & she is like a sister too me thus meaning like it or not you are stuck with me as your aunt my sweet sweet precious girl!


Dear Leia:
I am looking forward to our night out tomorrow night! Hello yummy drinks like the ones we had the other night... But even better come Sunday its hello shopping day! I love that we love to shop :)


Dear Baseball Games:
I had truly missed watching you however I loved that for the first time in years I got to watch you again earlier this week.. To some degree there are bittersweet areas when it comes to baseball but maybe starting to watch them again can help make those bittersweet memories easier!



post signature

No comments: