JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What do I miss the most about being a kid?
I miss the innocence that I once had as a child. Where I was always just a happy baby girl with no worries at all..I didn't know real pain, real heartache, or real anything! The only real that existed was the real my parents gave me which was unconditional love.. They sheltered me from hurt, heartache, tears & so much more! & I love them for that..

2. Did I have a nickname growing up?If so what was it?
I am sure that I did yes! However, do I remember them?No.. I can tell you a few now which have been Baby Girl, Ash, Georgia Peach, & Precious!

3. What was my favorite thing to do at recess?
Oh this is by far easy to answer it was playing four square or red rover.. Those were my favorite two games!

4. What did I want to be when I grew up?
I knew that I wanted to be a stay at home mother & a nurse both! I did not know that I could not have both though however at the exact same time :( how bittersweet right?

5. Did I participate in any school activities?
Yes I did... I had several that I participated in :) & I loved each & every one that I did..

6. What is the funniest thing I done as a kid that my parents still remind me off?
So If I tell this little story all I gotta say is please remember I was small & did not know any better.. As a child my gran had a kitty which I loved very much! One day I seen some milk in a bowl & I thought It was mine so I drink it.. What made me think it was mine you ask? Well I have no clue to be very honest! So long story short It was not my milk it was the kitty cat's milk & I drank it.. Every last drop of it to be truthfully honest! By the time I was caught drinking it, it was too late to stop me sadly.. Thinking of that whole accident now as an adult kinda makes me sick to my stomach to be very honest..

post signature

No comments: