JellyPages.com

Monday, July 1, 2013

Two Recipes: Margarita Chicken & Cajun Sliders

Ladies I am so very sorry for the delay in giving you these two upcoming recipes! I had so much going on this weekend & one part of it broke my heart which you will be finding out soon so please bear with me for not sending them sooner! If you had been in my shoes I doubt you would had either but here are the following two recipes I promised you sweet ladies! Its for Margarita Chicken & Cajun Sliders! Enjoy ladies :)

Cajun Sliders 
1/2 pd ground turkey
1/2 pd ground beef
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tsp BBQ
1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
salt to taste

Mix all ingredients together then make into patties & cook  to your liking! You can also put toppings & such on them! I always put colby cheese on ours with ketchup :)

Margarita Chicken
zest from one lime
1/3 cup fresh lime juice its equals out to about 4 limes
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp tequila 
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
2 cloves garlic (we don't use it in ours)
1 tsp Chile powder
a pinch of salt
a pinch of pepper
6-8 boneless chicken breast halves

Place all ingredients into a bowl to mix then after mixed place into a large plastic bag then place chicken in with mixture. Coat the chicken then refrigerate for one hour or overnight.

Coat grill with cooking spray bring to medium high & cook chicken 5 minutes on each side! 





post signature

No comments: