JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why The Bling Is On The 4TH Finger....

When Erin posted this too facebook, I had to go read it! I was so glad I did & yes I tried it! I promise you that you will too, just believe me! It was really cute to finally find out why our bling of a ring was worn on the 4th left hand finger! I can truly say this is something I will remember for the rest of my life & my kids too some day will know the story behind this as well & for that I cannot wait...
The story begins:
Look at your left hand! Your thumb represents your parents. First finger represents your siblings. Third finger represents yourself. Fourth finger represents your life partner. Fifth finger represents the children you will have someday. Seems pretty in order right? I thought so! But that was by far not the best part! Coming up is the best part I think because it shows such new meaning...
Now place both hands together & bend your middle fingers together. Leave the other fingers touching together! 
Pull your thumbs apart. Your thumbs will open because you & your parents are not destined to be together forever. At some point they will leave you in your life. Now place your thumbs back together. 
Repeat the same motion with your first fingers. These too will separate & open! You are not destined to be with your siblings for the rest of your life. They will move on & have families of their own. Now place them back together. 
The middle fingers in which represents yourself too will pull apart because you are not meant to be alone! You are meant to have a life partner...
Repeat the motion with your pinky fingers! These will separate too as well as open. Your children will not be with you forever. They will grow up to have lives & families of their on as well. Now place them back together. 
Repeat the motion for your ring finger. These unlike the rest will not separate no matter how hard you try! Good luck.. Reason being you ask? Well that is because your life partner is the one whom is suppose to be with you for the rest of your life! Until death do you part... They will be the one with you forever through thick & thin, ups & downs & so much more!
Knowing the story only puts a smile on my face! I love that the meaning behind it is something I will forever cherish :) I hope you all too can now cherish it as well..




No comments: