JellyPages.com

Friday, March 15, 2013

My Sweet Letters


I am linking up with Ash...

Dear Cheri,
Thank you for being a wonderful friend. I love you so very much! You have blessed my life truly by being in it. I wished we lived closer so I could see you every single day. I enjoyed our time together this past weekend! Having girl weekend was so much fun...

Dear Allie & Ar,
I loved getting to spend a few hours with you both. Ar thank you for being a sweet friend! I love being able to watch you grow & mature. Allie you truly are your mothers daughter so laid back! I can only hope you are like her once older! I am blessed to have you both in my life...

Dear Weather,
Thank you for feeling so good outside these past few days! I have been loving you just so you know. Please do not leave!

Dear Sean,
You have made the Bachelor great this season! I am sad it is now over! I have a review tomorrow of what happened Monday night! Come check it out :) You made the right choice Sean!

Dear Spring,
I love that come Wednesday you will finally be here. I am glad you will then finally be here to stay!

Dear Future Hubby,
If you could be like Sean from the Bachelor that would be great! I would love to hear you tell me you love me every single day & am thankful that we have each other! I want  so badly to have what Catherine & Sean have with one another! 

Dear Body, 
I am so proud of you! You have did so amazing compared to what I thought you would with me running. The more I run I love my body. Not because its perfect, its far from it, but because with every mile it is proving to me that I am capable of more than I ever thought possible. 






No comments: