JellyPages.com

Friday, March 22, 2013

My 50 Shades


I bet you all have been wondering what in the world has happened to me! Well you see as seen above my little nose/eyes have been crammed into the books! I have loved this trilogy. I have never been more excited then I have over these 3 books! I have loved every single second of reading them. Truthfully I have never read a book 2 times ever however for the first time ever I want to read all 3 of these over & over again! They are amazing... I want the life that Christian has with Anastasia. I would kill to have what they do in these books! 

These books have obsessed me, possessed me, & will stay with me forever! I want that love, intimacy, & passion they share! Christian & Ana have an amazing life in which they share with their son & daughter! I so badly long & want for that every single day! 

50 Shades Of Grey: When college student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, & intimidating. The unworldly Ana realizes she wants this man, & Grey admits he wants her too but at his very own terms. When the couple embark on a daring, passionate affair, Ana discovers Christian's secrets & explores her own desires.

50 Shades Darker: Daunted by Christian's dark secrets & singular tastes, Ana has broken off their relationship to start a new career. But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, & while Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Ana is forced to make the most important decision of her life.

50 Shades Of Freed: Now Ana & Christian have it all love, passion, intimacy, wealth, & a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving 50 will not be easy, & that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, & fate conspire to turn Ana's deepest fears into reality

The above 3 paragraphs are not even close nore do they even begin to describe these books! I shed so many laughs, tears & happiness of these 3 books! I guess because reading of how amazing their life is together with each other is what I have always dreamed of wanting so badly my whole life. It makes me wonder if I will ever meet the guy whom makes me as happy as Christian & Ana are in the books with their son & daughter! They have it all... I don't need all that money & such but I do so badly long for that type of love so in detail of each other! & they still love each other just as much now they have a son & daughter! I would love for E L James to write more of Christian & Ana's life together with the little ones! I now am going to have to go read Crossfire books to try & contain my happiness! I am more then ready for the movie of 50 Shades to make its debut :)

No comments: