JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Loving Wednesday


I am linking up with Jamie her addy is above! 

I am loving that I have not had cokes since the beginning of January! Go me...

I am loving that last night I was able to go see Chris play at Crawdaddys. He is amazing & its nice to have a friend that is a great singer. 

I am loving that Alicia & Chris are also friends. It was nice to see her & spend time with her as well.

I am loving that tomorrow is Valentines Day! I cannot wait for my fun night with the Mr :)

I am loving that their is a secret I might be telling you ladies soon! Fingers crossed...

I am loving this rainy day especially since its my only day off this week! It is super nice to just relax inside curled & cuddled up!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Congrats on not having coke! Its hard to give up

Jennifer said...

Tell us your secret!! And it might just be because I am old, but I had trouble reading your font!

Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom