JellyPages.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Things I'm Lovin...


I am linking up with Jamie & her addy is above!

Things I am loving today are:

1. That I have not had any coke or pepsi products in almost 2 weeks! Wahoo & the headaches are now tolerable. I will be glad when they are gone for good though. 

2. That I am finally getting over my sickness. I swear I thought it was gonna be the death of me it was awful.

3. That this weekend is girls weekend & I cannot wait to see a few of my sweet ladies! I know it will be a blast..

4. That Christmas is now over! What I know I said it oops! But I am honest shew December was a cray cray month for me so I am glad that its over with. No more presents to open, no more family functions, no more decor for Christmas its all gone until next year & that excites me just a bit ok I lie just a lot... Sorry ladies! 

5. That I have not eaten any junk food. I have never really ate a lot but not to have any makes me one happy girl! I need my summer body back...

5 comments:

Trish said...

omg two weeks with out pepsi?
i would die! congrats :)

Trish @ Tales from ...

Rachel Easley said...

Stopping by from WILW...I love getting together with my girlfriends!! Have so much fun!! And congrats on the no coke! That's not an easy things to do...at all! Happy Wednesday!

Courtney Cakes said...

No junk food, coke, or pepsi... I wish I had your strength.

Laura said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better in time for girls' weekend. Enjoy!

Chelsie said...

I know your pain with the no soda thing! I've cut out sodas for the past three weeks and it is terrible sometimes, but it is getting better! Stay strong!