JellyPages.com

Monday, January 7, 2013

Movie Review

I met up with my sweet madre the other night to see the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. The Mr thinks I am cray cray for liking them he says don't you know they are fake? Well yes hunny I do know that however they are still good & will always be one of my favorite type movies to watch :) I even said it all with a smile on my face as I walked out the door! He does so much better when I wanna watch a romantic movie, He is a great cuddle bug then :)


My madre & I enjoyed it however I will always be the first to admit that the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre will always be the best one made but that I do love all the new ones made.

If I had to rate it out of 5 stars I would say it would be about 3 1/2 stars. It could have been a tad bit more scarier. But as far as understanding the concept of the story it was great :)


Here is a little video of the movie for you ladies to enjoy if you like scary movies. If not I am sorry ladies! I hope you all have a great night...

No comments: