JellyPages.com

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Online Goodies Lately

Nearly every person who owns a computer has bought something on the internet at least once. Online shopping is making things much easier in terms of time. The only thing you have to do is go on the internet page, choose the product you want to buy & buy it. After that you have to wait for the delivery then within a few short days you will have it at your front door. The only thing left after that is too open boxes & there you have it. I think another good thing when online shopping is that you can compare prices way easier this way verses going to the store & having to right down prices & such.

It has been raining here now for the past 7 days. The sky has been covered in grey gloomy clouds for too long now. I miss the rays of sun & the warm weather. This rain has brought in cold weather & strong winds. I have complained bad enough that I have had to get out in this mess every day for work at 4 AM. There has been several items that I have needed to go buy but yet decided not to thanks to this not so fun weather. But do not get me wrong I do love this weather for a few things such as: I love how it is great cuddle weather. I love being able to have extra cuddle time :)

One of my friends little boy Spencer is turning 1. His birthday party is next weekend & I have been needing to find the Lion King movie for him. That was what they wanted me to get him so I said I would try my hardest to find it. I had looked at several stores with no luck & knew that I needed to look more but since all the rain I just have not been in the mood to get in & out of vehicles/stores. I do not wanna be sick! I decided that I would try looking online & to my surprise I found it online! I did a happy dance a certain Mr thought I had gone cray cray. But I am still loved so all is good there. I ordered it with my card & now I am just awaiting the arrival. I hope it gets here in time!

Another little item on my list that I have been wanting was a new North Face jacket. I wanted a white osito one to add to my collection. I had been to several stores & still have not been able to find one in my size. All that I had seen was way too big for me to wear sadly. I got lucky enough & had a manager explain to me that extra ones would be found on the website & to try that. He said that I would have more luck with ordering it online so since I was done online ordering things for Spencer's 1st birthday I decided to go ahead & try to find my size of jacket too! To my surprise I did find it in my size. I was so excited so you bet I did not think twice & I then ordered it online. It should arrive by Saturday or Monday. I can honestly say I am glad I decided to do a little online shopping :) I even decided that since for Valentines  Day I get to add another new North Face Jacket to my collection that I will be ordering it online too! I will be getting the new osito daffodil. I guess I am a bit spoiled I know! I always have been! But I just love how warm these jackets are! & let's just be honest its hard to find cute & warm both so I love that I found that in them.

The North Face Women's Osito Fleece Jacket - Dick's Sporting Goods


The North Face Women's Osito Fleece Jacket - Dick's Sporting Goods


No comments: