JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble Gobble/ Crazy Black Friday

Throughout the years Thanksgiving has been altered & changed in ways I never thought possible. Now sadly most care more about Black Friday then Thanksgiving & that truly is sad! I never knew someone could care more about going out & buying those half priced items & being killed in the process! I tried Black Friday shopping last year for the first time ever & I learned my lesson that it would never happen again. I vowed that I would just pay full price on things so that I did not feel like I was going to have to kill people for shoving me, pushing me, or running over me in carts because they thought they would get them somewhere faster. I went from being a sweet girl to a complete bitch during that time last year because of so many pissing me off.  I was never so excited & thrilled when I left & went home... However my family last night kept pleading with me too go so I said I would but I told them I was not staying out past 3am because I had to work today! I am surprised enough to say that it actually turned out better last night then last year which was a big plus :) 


 Another big thing I would never do for black Friday is start camping out days before it even begins. That too me is pure insanity. I do not think most would be doing that if they had a job to be at! But maybe that is just me & my way of thinking because I know some have different opinions then me! But if they are camping all those days earlier how are they able to spend time with their family & friends on Thanksgiving? Are they saying they care more about Black Friday then they care about their loved ones? If so that is truly sad! Sorry...




I am choosing to spend Thanksgiving the way in which it should be spent. I am cooking up yummy dishes & I will be enjoying time well spent with my family & friends! Loved ones mean so much more to me then Black Friday ever could or ever will. I want to laugh, smile, watch loved ones around one another & enjoy the little moments that one day will be gone.  One day I will no longer have my mother, father, aunts, & uncles with me because that is how life & time works. You are born, you live & then you die! I want to have always as many memories as I possibly can of each one of them. So only after I have went to all the family get togethers will I leave to go Black Friday shopping!

thanksgiving

thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY BLOGGY FOLLOWERS!

No comments: