JellyPages.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sweet News

Catlin purposes...

Erin says yes!

They live happily ever after :)

Cute right? I think so! Tonight was such a sweet night in downtown Nashville for these two. I met Catlin back about 4 years ago I guess it has been now. Crazy to think it has been that long. He is an amazing guy to say the least & Erin is one lucky girl. However I will say Erin is just as great! She is such a sweet girl & her & Catlin have been together a little over a year now :) I just love those two together so to hear of the engagement I was beyond happy & excited both. 

Oh & I almost forgot here is the ring! I gotta show that part right? 

Here is my little note to both Catlin & Erin:
I wish you both the best that life has to bring with each other. I know you both truly love one another & this is an amazing step for you both to take as a couple. It has been great watching it grow from friendship to relationship from relationship to engagement with you two. I cannot wait to see the fiance to marriage part because I know it will be just as wonderful. I know you will have tons of ups & downs but as much as that may be I also know you will have amazing moments that you both will cherish for the rest of your lives together. I love you both & I could not be more happier for you two. 

No comments: