JellyPages.com

Friday, September 7, 2012

Glazed Pork Chops






I decided I would share my Glazed Pork Chop recipe with you sweet ladies! It is super good :) Hope you try it! Here is the recipe for it :)

Ingredients:
pork chops
season salt
brown sugar
olive oil

Instructions:
1. You can buy pork chops several different ways! I buy the ones that come 6 to a pack thin cut & already tendered up! If you buy the ones I buy you only have to cook them about 3 minutes on each side :) if you buy thick cut you have to let them cook about 5 minutes on each side. 
2. Mix the 1/4 cup brown sugar, & three 1/2 teaspoons of season salt together in a dish. Once mixed rub the mixture on both sides of the pork chops. I always  a make little extra rub :)
3. In a frying pan pour about 4 tablespoons of olive oil let it get hot on medium heat! Once it starts to ripple put pork chops on to cook :) Take off & they are done! See how easy it is too make! & fyi they are so good! 
















No comments: