JellyPages.com

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I'm Lovin On This 4th Of July....


I am linking up with sweet Jamie over @ This Kind Of Love

I would love to see you follow me on my blog, pinterest, & Instagram all of which are on my main page :) Thanks sweet girls...

 Btw I hope all you sweet ladies are having an amazing 4th of July :) Cannot wait to hear your stories & events of today :)

What I'm Loving:

I'm loving that I get to be on the lake all this week except for Saturday & Sunday (only reason I can't then is because I work 2:12 hour shifts)

I'm loving that last night I got to see fireworks on the lake & I get to again tonight

I'm loving the waves today they are so full of life! They have been moving a mile a minute because of all the boat life on the water

I'm loving the knee board, it is one of my favorites. It is always so nice & sweet to me & lets me do all kinds of things with it.
kneeboard (for ladies) TEMPEST Jobe sports

I'm loving the wakeboard to a point. I am still trying to understand it & get the hang of it & ladies let me tell you it is a lot harder then it looks! I am exhausted by like the 3rd of 4th try! Sad I know maybe one day it will be many tries later...

I am loving that Friday I get to play catch up with Ar. Friday will be a fun day for us I cannot wait to see what all us ladies can get into... 

** Sorry ladies that I am not loving a whole lot this week but its hard too do so when all you've done is spend it on the boat & lake**

Happy 4th Of July sweet girls to you & your families :)





No comments: