JellyPages.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pin Pin Loves...


 


I am linking up with sweet Michelle over @ The Vintage Apple
I would love to have you sweet ladies follow me :) I love new bloggers always! 

ventilated drawer to store non-refrigerated foods (tomatoes, potatoes, garlic, onions) good for pantry

love!

Movies from the pool? Yes Please!

Deck

i think i am in love!

Grey & Pink...LOVE!!

Too freaking cute.

DIY Coasters- super cute and easy with monogram!

DIY Photo Quilt!!! Want to make one!

Cute idea for drinks at the bar!

Keep track of your bridesmaids dresses by giving them a cute personalized hanger!

Guest book

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Omg! I'm loving all the clothes! Super cute!

April said...

Good stuff! I love that swimsuit and all of the home pins!

Nicole said...

HI!!! So nice to "meet" you!!! Love all your pins!
nicole

Erin O'Riordan said...

That first outfit is adorable.

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog from the link-up! Love all of those outfits! If only I had endless amounts of money and all my clothing pins actually ended up IN MY CLOSET! And I neeeed that bathing suit!!!!

Unknown said...

oh I love that pantry drawer & pool-side movie screen. so great!