JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Themed Gift Baskets :)

I have found the most cutest things ever! What is that you ask? Themed gift baskets... I have found so much love for these little babies, they are just too adorable. I cannot wait to make these for my friends & family. This is gonna be such a blast! I now am gonna share this with you sweet ladies because I am just that sweet :)

BBQ

BBQ Basket

Shots Basket!

Shot Basket

picnic theme

Picnic Basket

for the fisherman

Fisherman Basket

Bridal shower wine basket idea! 5 bottles of wine each with a poem for firsts: champagne for first night married, red wine for first fight, white wine for first Christmas eve, rosé for first anniversary & sparkling apple juice cider for first baby!! Then you can add champagne flutes or wine glasses

Wine Basket

Get well basket

Get Well Basket

welcome home

Welcome Home Basket

game night

Game Night Basket

movie night gift baskets
Movie Night Basket


Beer Basket




2 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

Those are SUCH a good idea. I think I need to do a few of those for the 4th.

also, I'm hosting an awesome rouge and co giveaway right now, and I'd love for you to stop by,

xoxo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go to My page to get all the infomation on it.
www.liz-crazylittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com