JellyPages.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fill In Friday...


I am linking up with sweet Lauren over @ The Little Things We Do


I will be honest I have never in my life wrote a haiku so therefore I will not even try because I am sure that it would be an epic fail sorry ladies! 

To some summer means nothing but misery & heat
But let me tell you what summer means to me!


To me summer begins as the last bud blooms fall
Summer is sunshine's warmest delight


Summer is fast water slides & lazy lagoons
Eating ice cream & snow cones with spoons


Long summer days
Short summer nights


Fireflies lighting up the night sky


Picnics & barbecues 
Grillin out with family & friends


Palm trees summer breeze 
Salty air sun kissed hair


Tanning all day nights dressed to kill


I would be happy with summer all year round
With spring, fall & winter  no where to be found!


I think my list could truly go on & on because there is so much to do during summer however I will go ahead now & stop while  I am ahead & let you sweet ladies enjoy a few pics :)










No comments: