JellyPages.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Running My Mind!

I am sure that you all have noticed that in one of my post I was really sad to a point when I saw so many people with tons of friends on Blog & I do not even have 50. It really bothered me because I kept asking myself what made mine worse then theirs & what could I do better to have as many as they had. Ashley reminded me to not worry about how many I had & to remember why I started it in the first place & she really put my mind to ease! I then started to remember why I started by blog almost 2 years ago. It was not to have a competition with others of who had more blog friends, it was to record my life & all things in it. It was so my blog could grow as I grew from a women in a relationship, to marriage, to wife, to husband, to kids to our lives as whole & so much more! I still do that all the time. I love my life, my family, my friends & I love my blog ladies as well & if I someday get as many as some I will be more then happy with that but I am learning to be ok with those who do follow even if its not many that just means I get to cherish them more because I do not have so many blogs to read! I guess I can turn a negative into a positive & look @ it in a good way :) I know my blogs are sometimes an every day event & at others not so much. I even know when they are insane & crazy verses right on target & making since! I just wanna say thank you for your kind, thoughtful, sweet words. It truly does make my day ten times better & I am so beyond blessed to have the blog ladies that I do! Thank you sweet girls so much.... & ps I am sorry for my ranting....

No comments: