JellyPages.com

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill In Friday!


I am linking up with sweet Lauren :)

1. Something that is very near & dear to my heart is my daddy! I am without a doubt a daddy's girl & the day my daddy is no longer in my life will be one of the hardest days for me! I truly cannot even begin to imagine how I will deal with my daily life without him because as it is now I speak to him every single day & I see him @ least 3 times a week if not more! I would miss our daily talks, his voice, his laugh, must most of all I would miss his love! So for now I am blessed that I still am lucky enough to have my daddy around because even at the age of 23 I could not imagine life without him in it....

2. Everyday is a great day to celebrate because each day is new adventure & blessing in all our lives even with the good & bad  that happens in our lives! 

3. The most fun I ever had would have to be when we rented a cabin for a week for not just my birthday but 7 of my friends we all had a birthday in the same month go us :) We had a blast that whole week however let me just be honest what happened at the cabin needed to always stay at the cabin such crazy nights of fun & laughter with some amazing friends!

4. True friends are the ones who is always there no matter what through thick, thin, ups & downs! They always know how to make you feel better when you feel @ your worst! They literally are like your other half.... I love my 2 best friends :)

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is my other half :) 

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is too be on the lake relaxing & tanning! Can we say amazing...

7. My favorite celebratory food is chocolate I would say! Its a little piece of heaven :)

1 comment:

Julie Marie said...

that cabin trip sounds so fab! i can imagine the crazy things that happened.. with a big group of friends like that! LOVE it!!