JellyPages.com

Friday, December 2, 2011

5QF


1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?
2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
3. When do you turn on your heat?
4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you put on your shirt?


1. Oh goodness this is such a very hard decision. Oh how do I even begin to choose a favorite? UM well you see um ok ok... I think I am going to go with my garland wrapped around my stair steps in my home :) They are just so cute & adorable but I must admit I love my whole house & it is all decked out for Christmas time :)

2. I normally finish it in November however this year I have been so busy that I have yet to even begin so this year It will be a last minute thing I do believe which to me is driving me crazy...

3. I turn it on whenever I am freezing when I wake up of a morning I think this year I turned it on it mid November but its not very high or anything I can't stand it super hot in my house. I still like to be the girl under the covers keeping warm & cuddling with My baby :)

4. No I do not wish my blog was private nore have I ever thought about it to be very honest. I like that my sweet ladies can see my life & what I do in it :)

5. Both Its pretty much ever which one I remember to do first hehe :)


No comments: