JellyPages.com

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Fill In's

 

1. The holiday season is: Magical

2. Snow makes me: Angry!!!

3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is: nothing.... I truly do not have  a comfort food but I do have comfort drinks :) Hot Coco & apple cider those are my favs

4. Winter is the best time for: Snuggles, warm hearts, fire places, traditions, walking in a winter wonderland, seeing lights all decorated, & so much more.

5. I can hardly wait for: Christmas @ Opryland Hotel this weekend  with sissy...

6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to: Give & receive both..

7. If I were to rate my excitement for the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am about a: 10 without a doubt :) I am oober excited for this holiday season...

No comments: