JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lovin Wednesday


Hey Yall I am linking up with sweet Jamie today  for What I'm Loving Wednesday @ This Kind Of Love

I have so much stuff that I am loving :) What are you sweet ladies loving?

I'm Loving...

1. My new limited edition baby blue wii :)




2. That tomorrow is one of my friends Sierra's birthday & she turns 18 Oh how I would pay to be 18 again.... But I am so excited to share the special day with her :) She is such a blessing in my life!

3. My very best friend Amanda is getting married this Friday & I cannot be more filled with joy & happiness for her...I know she is marrying her soul mate whom she loves very very much & I am so happy & blessed to be apart of Amanda & Nick's Wedding! It will be odd hearing her called Cohagen instead of Howard by the last though... Big adjustment!!!
Me  & Manda :) Love her 

4. Most of all I love my sweet man :)


Hope you sweet ladies enjoyed this! 
I would love to have you all follow me @


No comments: