JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pin Pin Love




I love love love this little dog I so want it :)

Pinned Image
I so want to fix these yummy little things ;) Christmas Chex Mix...

I so want to eat this cake...is that bad? & best of all I love that it is Christmas colors :)

Pinned Image
I think this is such a cute idea I so wanna do this...

Pinned Image
I love anything Tiffany so this ring is absolutely adorable :)

peacock
How cute is this cake I just love all the colors in it :) I do not think I would be able to eat it because its just too cute...

Gosh I am just loving all these I picked :) I could add a million more though I do know that much :) Would love to have you sweet ladies follow me on pinterest & on my blog as well :)




2 comments:

Erica M. said...

Aww that little puppy is adorable!

Jamie said...

That cake is so cool!