JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Such a lovely man

Ladies
I must admit that If I could marry David Paetkau I would in a heartbeat...
He is so adorable!
I got to know him through several shows & just could not get enough of him...
He was born in Vancouver.
I will be honest although he is not the only man I could marry he is high on the list! 
The show I have loved watching him on for as long as I can remember now has been,
(Flashpoint)
I just love that man in uniform!
I would love to actually meet him in person & actually be able to hang out with him!
Here are some sweet pictures of him... 




Ladies I even normally hate the semi scruffy look
However on him I love it oh so very much
He pulls it off so well I just love it
Gosh I would be one happy women with him I must admit...


He use to actually have longer hair which btw did not suit him very well at all in my opinion
His hair now is so much better super short n semi spiked it is just so adorable
I love it gah....
Can you ladies blame me for loving this man & wishing he was all mine?

2 comments:

The Beginner Housewife said...

I see the attraction!!! Loved this post, it made me very happy!

I'm new to blogging, less than a month old, and it's so nice to meet fabulous bloggers like yourself!

Fash Boulevard said...

haha blame you? no way. lol. amazing post, love. It would mean the world if you'd stop by and check out my JewelMint photo shoot. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com