JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Flirting Thursday

Ladies,
I am linking up with sweet Kori on this rainy Thursday!
Go check out her site she would love it...
She is one of the sweetest people that I know, 
I have grown fondly of her these past few weeks :)
I am sure you would as well!
Here is her site address 


I am a sucker for dresses this Thursday evening :)
 I hope you ladies enjoy & as always I would love if you would become a follower of my blog :)
Here is my address!


Outfit

perfect party dress.

Dress

Dress

Orla Kiely gorgeous dress.

forla paris

Fever Dress

gorgeous Milly dress

Love love love!

Aidan Mattox Black One-Shoulder Dress

I like the bottom

Petal Party Dress. So girly. I love it!

Strapless Butterfly Dress by Akira: beautiful print and flowy shape. The neck piece is separate but makes the dress.

LOVE

Hope you ladies enjoyed these lovely dresses :)

No comments: