JellyPages.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill n Friday


1. The most selfless thing I have ever done was...
Agree to end my 4 year relationship after having a miscarriage of our twin girls.. I say miscarriage however I actually had to be induced & deliver both both our girls.They were too far along to inject the meds so that my system would kill them on their own... I will always miss them & want them here... after that we grew apart It took a huge toll on not just me but him as well... I will always miss that, I can only hope we both made the right choice @ the time we made our decision....

2. When it comes to working out....
I run & workout with my military/cop boys...They always grab me & tell me to suck it up! you gotta love them however with them I always get a great workout :)

3. A women should always...
Dress to impress! Always wear what flatters you & be confident in what you have chosen to wear. Always remember to be proud of you & who you are....

4. I wish I could go back in time & tell Andrew the truth & him tell me the truth as well & then I would be one happy girl because I would finally be with the one person I have loved for 9 years now! I might would have even been lucky enough to marry that boy if things could have been different 

5. A best friend is...
Someone who is always there, listens, & helps you! They love you through good & bad moments and much much more....

6. I cant get enough of...
Sweet little Josie Layne :) she is just a doll! I am so glad she is finally here.....

7. This weekend I am...
Crazy busy but  it will so be worth it :) 


4 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

Phew. Your most selfless thing is a big thing! I guess they usually are...but more power to you! Living and loving, that's what life is all about:-) You have a big heart! xoxo

Lin said...

That's definitely one big selfless act. I'm sorry things didn't turn out differently but all things happen for a reason, so they say.

Have a great weekend! Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Crystal Seed said...

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. Nobody should have to go through that kind of hurt....and I'm sure it wasn't easy. But thing do happen for a reason. And I hope that everything worked out for the better.

Beck said...

I am so sorry to hear about your girls. What a horrific experience for you and your ex to have to go through. I pray that you will come to terms with your decision and that you can find peace and joy soon. xoxo