JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Josie Layne....

Ladies,
As you all know Josie is here finally...
I promised you all that I would post more pictures when I had time!
Here are some of the pictures we took of the sweetie pie...
She is just a little doll & she can already sleep through all of us talking.
She will do great in our family :)
Lindsey has been extremely tired bless her heart!
Hopefully once she gets to go home she will be able to get more rest...

Big Sis & Lil Sis

Sisters :)

Josie

Tay, Josie, & Maddie

Aunt Judy & Maddie

Josie n I

Little Miss

Little Miss! She has a head full of hair...

I cannot get enough of her :)

My favorite picture so far however I know overtime there will be plenty more pictures to love :)

Maddie loves purses...She found 2!

Miss Maddie n I :)

Maddie & her sweet lil pumpkin...


Hope you ladies enjoyed :)

3 comments:

Crystal Seed said...

OMG! I just love newborns!! SO sweet and innocent! I love it!

Nicole said...

How adorable is she! And that color on you is gorgeous! It makes you look so tan :)

Beck said...

Josie is GORGEOUS! :) Enjoy her!