JellyPages.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

5QF


1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
I vary to be honest! Sometimes I love it only in the bowl then during other times I love it in the cone.

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Yankee Candles!
Jake cologne!
Fierce cologne!

3. Giftcards or no? 
I do not think they are bad to get from people as gifts or to give as gifts. Actually it can be quite easier at times then trying to think of what someone would like instead just give them money on the card n let them decide what they wanna get.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any & do you still play them?
Cheerleading
Dance
Powder Puff Football

I no longer do cheerleading any longer
I do still currently dance :)
&
I do still play powder puff football from time to time with some friends!

5.Were you in band in high school? If so what instrument did you play?
No, I was never in the band... so therefore I never played an instrument!

No comments: