JellyPages.com

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill n Friday


1. Something popular that I can't stand/don't get is Planking! I find it so very stupid go find something else to do with your time...

2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is not going out! I use to love it when younger but now that I am older I actually love just cuddling up at the house watching a movie next to the fire... Is that bad?

3. When I've had a bad day I turn off my phone so one can text or call me then I take a nap! I  feel so much better once I take them so about 3 hours later I will wake up & seem like things are fine again....

4. I'd prefer dinner date to breakfast date any day.

5. Something that makes me nervous is/was a first date! I was nervous, like butterflies in my stomach crazy huh....

6. Something worth fighting for is marriage: family: best friends: children: happiness: trust: love: dignity: I mean I could find so much worth fighting for. There is no way I could find or tell you just one!

7.  when people think of me, i hope they think I am sweet, loving, fun to be around, & so full of life!




No comments: