JellyPages.com

Friday, October 7, 2011

5QF


1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?


1. I would without a dout say chocolate! I mean we all know it is by far a girls best friend.... or if not it will be my best friend when I am wanting something with comfort involved....

2. Italy :) I just loved it there! The cutest thing every is the gondula....

3.  Pumpkins, spiced cider, colors oh wait sorry you said just one... Well I am sorry but I can not name just one things because I mean my list could just go on & on for miles ;)

4. sleeping, watching movies, eating, I mean i could find all kinds of things :)

5. Yes I get flowers :) & yes I love to get them I mean it is just the sweetest thing ever to know that they are thoughtful enough to get me some!

1 comment:

meine deutsche Wand said...

i agree sooo much with you!! by the way thank you for passing by my blog.