JellyPages.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

Blog Award

Ladies,
EEK....
I have some exciting news for you sweet ladies!
I got my first blog award ever today....
I am so thankful & blessed beyond words that sweet Amanda  @
was thoughtful enough to think of me :)
It truly made my day I must admit...

One thing that I have found important to me & that I would love to have very much is followers. Do not get me wrong I love the ones I have now but you cannot blame a girl for wanting more. Each time I always get a new follower I get a huge smile on my face. I am truly blessed I must say! I love all 32 of my followers & I make sure to take the time to always write my sweet ladies back after they have commented on my posts ;) I even take time out of my day to look at their posts on their pages & comment on their lives from day to day... I love my sweet ladies!

I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award


What does the Liebster Blog Award mean?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.



To keep this award going, pass the award along to 5 other new deserving bloggers who have less than 200 followers.



The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!


I wish I could tell you here are my 5 sweet ladies however I can only tell you here are my 4 sweet ladies....I could not get a total of 5 for three different reasons! The other ladies I wanted did not have a link to their website :(  my other sweet ladies all have over 200 followers :) & I just do not have a lot of followers to choose from unfortunately. Wish I did! However I promise as my blog gets more followers I will give this award again to sweet ladies whom I find deserving of this amazing award...I hope you can enjoy my lovely 4 ladies though :) I know I sure do enjoy them on a daily basis!

My 4 Sweet Ladies :)

I chose Nichole because I love how strong & sweet she is. Nichole is a single mother to a sweet little girl named Kadyn who is now almost 5. I have loved getting to see her life as a mother & best of all I have enjoyed getting to know that sweet little girl of hers. she is a doll  & so sweet... 

My Photo


Crystal @ Life As A Seed
I have chosen Crystal because I have grown to love her little life! She is wife to Andrew & a mother to Chloe. They are such a cute family & I have loved being able to see Chloe grow!



I picked Marcy because I have grown to love her blog! she has the cutest post which at times makes me remember & look back at moments that I have forgotten & such. She is a wife & a mother two little girls. I just love being able to enjoy her blog from day to day ;)



I have chosen Jen because I have loved getting to see her daily life with her sweet little family! She is a wife & a mother to Carsyn such a sweet little girl. 

Our Family



I have grown to love each one of these ladies so very much. I love getting to see their lives as they change. Its funny how I have yet to meet any of these ladies in person thus far yet I feel as though I have been apart of their lives for some time now I guess that is part the joy of being able to have a blog ;) I can only hope that not just their blogs grow in years to come but as well as does mine :) Thanks sweet ladies I cannot tell you all enough how much I enjoy each of you lovely ladies.... Thank you again Amanda for giving me my award. I loved it more then I could every express in words... It put a huge smile to my face ;)



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay. Congrats!

Crystal Seed said...

Awwww, congrats to you, and THANK YOU for giving me the award! I feel so loved, and I'm glad you like reading about my life!!!! Thank You!!

Nichole said...

Congrats!! That is awesome! Thank you for giving me the award, I'm glad you like my blog. I have been slacking lately, it was a crazy weekend!! Thank you!!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

This was just the sweetest post! Thanks so much for honoring me!!!!

Amanda said...

You are so welcome! I just love your blog :)