JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rejection In Gods Protection!

Ladies bear with me!
I was looking on Kristen's page @ www.allinmytwenties.blogspot.com to see if she had been having a blast in Brazil however I stumbled across several guest post instead...
One of those guest post came from Lou Lou @ www.pinkloulou-confessionsofa20something.blogspot.com/
I have followed both these sweet girls for almost a whole year now & I have enjoyed so much getting to learn about their lives on a daily basis....
Both are very forth coming about their lives and how they live it from day to day and I love that...
I think I love the part of even though I have never met either of those girls I feel as though I know them inside & out.... 
Some say you can never truly be friends with those whom you blog with well I am here to say otherwise!
I mean who else would you ever truly get to know inside & out, good n bad parts of their lives & so much more?
ill answer that not many.....
I feel blessed that I have been able to get to know these sweet girls through blog post :) 

I bet you ladies are wondering what in the world I am posting well here goes it is called Rejection In Gods Protection :) 
I found myself loving this post 100%.
There are days that I miss a certain person in my life but after 4 years its hard not too!
Some days I wonder if we both made the right choice in the end?
I do not by any means think that the choice I made or that he made was an easy decision!
It was hard for both of us!
I always think of him often especially during all the holiday seasons!
I do not ask if he thinks of me & apart of me does not want to know to be honest....
I finally am at peace with my decision and choice I made & I hope he is as well.
After seeing that Lou Lou could open up I decided maybe finally since a few years have passed I would finally tell my story of what exactly happened in my relationship & why it ended....
I am nervous but I want you ladies to know me  & my life!
& to know my life & why it is the way it is now that part was a huge part of it....
 I will tell you the good, bad, & ugly of what happened in a different post after this one :) 
I hope you ladies enjoy it.....

But for now back to Rejection In Gods Protection

Right now you’re probably thinking, “Wait a minute, that doesn’t sound right. How can rejection be a form of protection?” But I’m not talking about rejecting by God. The Lord will never reject you – He will always love and accept you! The rejection I’m talking about is the rejection you sometimes face in your own life. When you feel like the world is rejecting you, whether at work, in your personal life or through the loss of something important to you, that may be God’s way of protecting you.

No matter where you are, you should accept it as the place God wants you to be and trust in God’s perfect timing. Thank God that He has seen in His wisdom to answer some of your prayers in unexpected ways and to answer others in the negative, because sometimes what we thought was the best for us wasn’t the best at all.

We should thank the Lord for all of the doors that He has opened and thank Him even more for the doors that He has closed in our lives. We should learn to trust that He knows what is best for us and is in control of our destinies. We may not understand everything that is happening and we can’t know what is in store for us in the future, but if we trust in Him, we can move forward knowing that He has our best interests at heart. After all, He knows the future and understands that there may be something far greater just around the next corner for us.

When we lose a job, go through a divorce, don’t get that promotion we wanted or face any other form or rejection or disappointment, we must remember to fight our discouragement and put our faith in God. The temporary rejection is God’s protection of our future. He is protecting us from some future hurt or sorrow by putting us on the proper path in the here and now. Yes, it can be a painful and harsh path to walk, but if we walk it in faith and allow God to comfort and keep us, we will get through the rejection and we will come out stronger on the other side, ready to accept the greater gifts He has waiting for us in the future!

Relax and learn to trust God. He is on your side. Ask God for His will and not your own. Being in God’s will is the safest place you can ever be. One of the most important aspect of faith is trusting that God will know what is right for you, even when you don’t understand His reasons. When it seems like your prayers aren’t being answered, it may be that God is protecting you from danger or sorrow that you can’t see, the timing isn’t right or that God has something far better planned for you that you haven’t even thought about. Give yourself over to Him completely and realize that any rejection you suffer from is only temporary here on earth, and that God’s plan is all-encompassing and will always prevail

No comments: