JellyPages.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

(Soon coming out) Best Of Me!!!

Ladies, I am far from a girl who loves to read
However, I do seem to want to read a few,
I have thus far read all the Goosebumps, Harry Potter, Junie B Jones, Twilight Series, Boxcar Children, & Nicholas Sparks books  :)
I think for me that is a great accomplishment needless to say!
You would agree ladies I promise...


Well that does however bring me to the topic of a new and upcoming book
Nicholas Sparks is the author :)
the book name you ask? 
BEST OF ME
I am looking forward to it coming out because I will absolutely be reading it!
I will have my little nose & eyes in it during my free time...



Description:

Best Of Me is the heart rending story of two small town former high school sweethearts from opposite sides of the tracks. Now middle aged they have taken wildly divergent paths but never have lived the life they imagined! Neither can forget the passionate first love that forever altered their world. When they are both called back to their hometown for the funeral of the mentor who once gave them shelter, they will be forced to confront choices each has made. They have to ask whether love can truly rewrite the past?

Best Of Me is scheduled to be published in October 2011 :)

No comments: