JellyPages.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

fill in Friday



The best thing I did all week was when I am going out 2nite with my best friend Rach n some other friends :) I cannot wait! It is goin to be so much fun...

Snuggling makes me super happy.

Pets are so sweet

babies is the best thing about my life :)

With the cooler weather I am looking forward to spiced cider, hot coco, snuggles, fires & so much more.

Something on my wish list right now is a house in Savannah :) one that looks like a plantation home would be great...

This weekend I am going to be crazy busy but so worth it :) I am goin to hang out with some of the crew 2nite while dancing ;) then tomorrow I am going to a giant treehouse which is 5 stories :) then got tons of babies tomorrow nite :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for cider & snuggles! love fall :)

{I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}