JellyPages.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

5QF



1. Dream job! Realistic & completely unrealistic
Well, I am currently a nurse and I love it so I guess that is the job I always have since I went to school for it and all :) n unrealistic I would love to never have a job again my whole entire life however, you and I both know that will never happen unless I marry a super rich husband aka like a movie star....

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
No, not at all however would he/ does he in front of me yes! he is a typically man for you...

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far & where was it at?
Well, as a child I have taken many vacations away from home with my family and have had to have passports to go if that tells you anything so many many times I have gone far away... I have been to Hawaii, Brazil and so many many other places... My family and I love to travel and until this day we still take too many vacations hehe... but I love every minute of it :)

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends?
Well for now my babies would be too young to really have real friends so it is only family and my friends... Once older they can have their friends celebrate it with the family :)

5. Favorite thing about Fall...
well what about hot cider,leaves changing, cooler weather, hot coco, snuggles oh my bad you said only one! I guess i went a lil crazy hehe... No but for real I cannot just choose one it is too hard sorry!







No comments: