JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So What...

Photobucket

So What:

1. That I have had way too many caramel apple spiced ciders from Starbucks! They are amazing...

2. that I am picky about my Fall pictures! I want the leave to be changed before taking them :)

3. That today is when I got my oil changed! Did I meantion i waited until 1 thousand over...

4. That I got Dusten hooked on Sons Of Anarchy.. It is a great show!

5. That I have been in the worse mood ever since yesterday! A girl is allowed to have a bad few days & be a bitch every so often & yesterday was my bitch day...

6. That all I wanted yesterday was a Mango Mai Tai but I could not have one because I was on call ;( I threw a fit especially since I had the worst day ever on the day I wanted it :(

Well ladies those are my So What things: What is yours?

PS: I would love if you became one of my followers @ http://ashleighnichole21.blogspot.com/

No comments: