JellyPages.com

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill In Friday


1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is:
Well to be completely honest I have no clue what superfluous is so therefore  I can not tell you what I could never give up :( 

2. ? makes me feel awkward
I would say I feel awkward when I am around several new people who I do not know

3. I can't ? without ?
I cannot imagine life without being married/having kids

4. ? is my favorite snack
I wold have to go with chewy choc chip cookies

5. Lately I have been,
super busy throughout the week working however on weekends I am getting to play and loving every single moment of it :) That means vacation time every weekend cannot beat that :)

6. If at first you dont succeed?
inhale, exhale, breath slowly and calm down! regroup then try again I am sure by that point you will get it :)

7. Fall is,
My absolute favorite season :) I live for fall! I love halloween, fall colors, smells you  name it I love it as long as it has to do with fall :)

3 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

I like winter a little bit more, but fall is so beautiful!!


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I can't wait for pumpkin pie this Fall!

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Ok too cute!