JellyPages.com

Friday, September 2, 2011

Question Time!


Questions:

1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?

3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?

4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?


Answers:

1. Sure why not? I for the most part do not care either way however If the bottoms of your feet have mud on them then do not dare to walk in my house with them on inless you wanna sweep and mop it all up :) 

2. I will confess I actually call them flippie floppies! don't make fun I find it cute and entertaining to call them that :)

3.Oh goodness ok I must confess I know quite a lot of kids songs from shows that I get stuck watching thanks to babi E :) but its so worth bc I love that little guy so here it goes n PS I am only tellin you one of them :)

-Chuggington

We're trainees
we're making tracks
wheels to the rain
 Clackety clack
running on time
passengers we take
riding the rails
Chug Chug 
a traintastic crew
honk your horns
Choo Choo Choo
Chuggington
Chugger chugger chugger chugger  chugginton (x3)
Clackety clack
Cha cha on

4. Trust 

5. Yes! Is that shocking?



No comments: