JellyPages.com

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in Blanks


Somewhere someone is  crying, laughing, hurting,  or depressed! I mean the list could go on n on every single person is so different that you would never know what ever single person would be doing on a daily basis...

Photography photos of engagements, couples, or maternity is/ are my muse

It would suck if  tinted moistarizer was no more because, that is all I ever wear anymore make up wise because i no longer put on foundation :(

The fact that it is the day before my birthday,i got a early birthday cake n presents from 3 friends Jake, Ty, and Justin they made my day lovely and I also get to see 2 of my aunts n uncles and parents for early birthday dinner that is my favorite thing about today....

Life is kind of  like a roller coaster, literally! We will always have good n bad times and you just got to roll with the punches...

If I could have anything I wanted, I would want to have a healthy marriage with a healthy family  which I will have someday  when the moment and time is right...

A funny thing that happened the other day was when Alicia aka my best friend/sister text me and told me what she had done while playin putt putt golf... she decided she wanted to get her ball stuck in a tree and in case you didnt know her and I are very pampered however she is worse then me so therefore there was no way she was climbing that tree to get the ball so she left it there and said the hell with it too funny I laughed so hard that I cried when she told me what she had done...

No comments: