JellyPages.com

Friday, September 9, 2011

5QF


Questions:

1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?

3. Paper books or ebooks?

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?


Answers:

1, Lil Wayne - How To Love :)

2. I would say going to the beach :)

3. E books- however I hate readin most books in general

4. Bathroom - I think i spend most my time there getting ready for work, goin  out n ect :)

5. I was 17 and was in a happily happy relationship for 3 years however as much as we will always love one another we just were not meant to marry one another and thats ok :) @ least now we are still friends and can marry the man/ women who we are meant to be with...

No comments: