JellyPages.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Halloween lovies :)



Ladies, it is another rainy day here :( I am honestly over all this rain! It is great for a little while however it has over stayed its welcome to say the least! My birthday is in 2 days and I am truly hoping that by then the rain will have stopped I do not want this rain ruining all my fun planned weekend for my birthday :)

I was looking on one of my favorite clothes sites and wondered across all these cute baby Halloween things which I am about to post for you lovely ladies ;) I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do! Here goes nothing :


Pumpkin headband

Candy corn headband

Casper the ghost headband

Hoot Owl headband

another pumpkin headband

adorable

baby's first Halloween :)

Halloween Sleep & Play
bones

Halloween Sleep & Play
bones




3 comments:

CassLangley said...

My husband and I really want to buy halloween baby stuff but we won't have the little one until December! We'll definitely be buying stuff next year but its so hard to see all the cute stuff and not grab it up now.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment on my pinterest post girlie... eek i'm loving the baby's first halloween costume and the black skeleton one... my little nephew is due anytime soon, so i deff want to get one of these =)

xx

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, those little headbands are adorable!! They'd be so cute on my Little Miss! Thanks for stopping by my blog. =)